Team building has no business being this much fun! Our adventures are specifically designed to analyze team trends, determine individual strengths and weaknesses, and most importantly, ensure buy-in and full involvement from every member of your team!
We work hard to ensure that your team building adventure is one of the best Philadelphia has to offer. We strive to make it not only productive and beneficial to your team, but also memorable and fun.
Watch your team work together in exciting new ways. as they take on challenges designed specifically to reinforce communication, and time management, as well as reward creative problem solving and critical thinking.
Step 1: Let us know how we can meet your team's needs.
Communication and creativity are central in completing goals; yet, confidence might be the most important quality of all. A leader is confident in themselves and their team. A leader doesn’t stray away from admitting mistakes, or acknowledging the reality of sunk cost. A boss assigns tasks and waits for them to be completed, but a leader isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty. Liberty Escape Rooms puts everyone on the same playing field and challenges them to pool their resources and strengths to accomplish something together.
Step 2:Rally the team and arrive at Liberty Escape Rooms.
Your team building session will start with a brief introduction to the environment of the adventure of your choice, and you will be provided with some tips, tricks, and keys to success! This team building experience includes private access to our entire facility including our lobby with HDMI access to a 55" TV, a private bathroom, and one or both of our escape rooms, depending on your booking. After your game, you'll have private access to our comfortable facility for 30 minutes to reflect and build together as a team. Our game masters will watch and analyze your team's strengths and weaknesses. They will be there to offer team building feedback upon your request!
Step 3: Match wits with your adventure for 60 minutes!
Whether it is between a coach and player, or a client and a designer, communication is a vital key to success. Companies today are focused around technology, emails, and texts. Consequentially, effective interpersonal communication is often overlooked. This is why Liberty Escape Rooms highlight the need for effective “passing of the message” from the sender to the receiver and back.
Step 4:30 minute debrief and analysis of your team's efforts - and hopefully, success!
At Liberty Escape Rooms, we utilize a customized (and abridged) version of the team development model popularized by Dr. Bruce Tuckman. This model is commonly known as FORMING – STORMING – NORMING – PERFORMING. Because our escape rooms are intentionally designed to highlight these critical stages of team building, each phase brings new information to light. As the team progresses through the adventure, new leaders will emerge, bonds will be forged, and voices that are often the quietest will learn to find new strength.
- Pricing for 90-minute sessions for teams of 4-10 people starts at $330 ($33/person with a minimum purchase of $330). You can bring as few as 4 players to your team building experience, but the minimum fee remains the same.
- Pricing for 90-minute sessions for teams of 10-20 people is simply $33/person.
- Liberty Escape Rooms can accommodate up to 2 escape room sessions (20 of your team members) at a time. **NOTE: Each game is designed for an ideal amount of 8 players.
- Weekday sessions are available – schedule your team building experience
Tuesday - Friday from 12pm-5pm. Other booking times available upon request.
- Click Hereto book your team building experience today and feel free to contact us should you have any specific needs.
- Once you've booked your team building experience, we will get in touch with you shortly to go over more specific details regarding your appointment.